Improve your output quality with our fully customizable internal QA rating. This function will allow you to:
- Rate tickets based on the criteria you define
- Leave notes to provide real-time feedback and coaching to your agents
- Randomize or choose your ticket distribution options by swapping tickets
How to customize your Internal QA Rating
- Get Specific: Think of 3-4 specific goals that you want to achieve as a company. This may include decreasing your agents' interactions per resolution, improving the team's overall product knowledge or just increasing your CSAT score. Setting these specific goals will allow you to pinpoint which aspects of conversations should be reviewed and allow for consistency in your evaluations.
- CREATE YOUR RATING CATEGORIES: What do you really care about when it comes to quality service? Dōjō allows you to create your own custom categories based on what you think is most important.
- CREATE CRITERIA TO SCORE EACH CATEGORY: Once you have created your categories, customize your own criteria list within each category to measure how well each ticket was addressed in accordance with your goals. You can rate each criterion based on its importance in achieving your quality standard. To customize your rating criteria please copy in a separate spreadsheet and fill in this template and send it to us at email@example.com. We are happy to help you with building your criteria.
- SET UP YOUR TICKET DISTRIBUTION METHOD: To select the number of tickets you would like each team member to rate weekly, simply select the percentage or number of tickets in Ticket settings.